Check out the Notification of Alagappa University Admissions 2022. The University provides admissions for UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programs. This University also provides applications for UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate & Education Programs in Distance Education. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the Alagappa University (அழகப்பா பல்கலைக்கழகம்) i.e., Application Process, Admissions, Academic Calendar, Prospectus, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Alagappa University Admissions 2022.
Other Links :
- Alagappa University Time Table
- Alagappa University Admit Card
- AU Courses and Syllabus
- Alagappa University Result
- Alagappa University Question Papers
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Alagappa University|
|Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission based on||Merit List in Entrance Exam|
|Courses||General – UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programs |
Distance Education – UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate & Education Programs
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||Gen – 04565 – 226001 |
DDE – 04565 – 226250
|Official Website||Click here|
Alagappa University was established om 1985 which is located at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. Dr. Alagappa Chettiar was the founder of AU. The University was brought into existence by a Special Act of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu in May 1985. It has 44 Departments, 9 Centres & 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus. There are 46 Affiliated Colleges located in the districts of Sivaganga & Ramanathapuram that are part of the University. AU offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance & Collaborative modes.
The vision of the University is “to Achieve Excellence in all spheres of Education, with particular emphasis on Pedagogy, Administration, Extension, Research & Learning. The University is having International Collaborations with Universities (or) Institutions of Higher Learning in countries like the U.S.A, UK, Australia, Singapore, China, Malaysia, and South Korea. Innovative programs are designed & offered to foreign students. 41 international exchange programs attract the attention of the teachers & students from abroad.
Courses Offered & Duration
General Courses offered by the Alagappa University are:
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Course||3 months|
Distance Education Courses offered by the Alagappa University are:
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||3 months|
- UG Courses – Candidates should have to complete (10+2) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass graduation in a relevant stream with a min. of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- B.Ed. Course – Any UG from a recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
- M.Phil. Courses – PG of relevant discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to complete any Post Graduation courses/M.Phil. in relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass (10+2+3) / any graduation degree in a relevant stream with a min. of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass the tenth standard/equivalent examination with a min. of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized board.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates have to pass any under graduation course in a relevant stream with a min. 40% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Alagappa University Admissions & Prospectus
- M.Phil Application 2021
- M.Phil Prospectus 2021
- Admission Notification 2021-2021
- Prospectus 2021-2021
- Application for Entrance Courses 2022-2021
- Application for Non-Entrance Courses 2022-2021
- UG Courses Application 2021-2021
Administration & Faculty
- Controller of Examinations
- Finance Officer
- Special Officer (Planning & Development)
- Special Officer (ED&M)
Alagappa University Application Process
The Procedure for Applying for the admission in Alagappa University:
- Select the course of your choice by checking your eligibility.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature
- Finally, check the details entered in the Application Form and ‘Confirm’ the submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission.
Alagappa University – Fee Structure
- General Courses Fees Details
- M.Phil. Gen course fee structure
- Fees Structure of all courses in Distance Education
- Good Infrastructure
- Best University for Research Programme
- Most of the staff are Barbarians
- Negligence towards students
Ratings – 3.2/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What about the fee structure for various UG/postgraduate programs?
What are the student’s support facilities on the Campus?
Ans. Apart from the Central Library with RFID, faculty level libraries are available. All-Academic and Hostel buildings are connected with free Intranet, Internet and Wi-Fi. In addition, free Wi-Fi hot spots are available in select places of student-centric points (University Canteen, Science Campus canteen, Library Garden, Management Block Garden, etc).
When were Distance Education programs started?
Ans. It started in the year 1992.
How many programs are offered under Distance mode by Alagappa University?
Ans. 66 programs are offered for the year 2021
Karaikudi – 630 003
Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: 04565 – 226001
E-mail: [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the Alagappa University Admissions 2022. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Prospectus, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.