Apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Admissions 2021. In this article, have provided all the information about the अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान जोधपुर Courses, Eligibility, Duration, Application Process, Admission Notifications & Fees Structure of all courses to make the easy admission process for the willing candidates. We have also additionally provided the details like Faculty, Administration, Important Links, Address & Contact Details, and Reviews of the AIIMS Jodhpur.
Useful Links :
- AIIMS Jodhpur Courses & Syllabus
- AIIMS Jodhpur Results
- AIIMS Jodhpur Admit Card
- AIIMS Jodhpur Question Papers
- AIIMS Jodhpur Time Table
Table of Contents
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||MD, M.Sc., MS, MDS, B.Sc., MBBS, MPH Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||0291- 2740537|
|Official Website||Click here|
About AIIMS Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur was established on 31 Jan 2004 & started its operating in Sep 2012. The current director of the university was Sanjeev Misra. It is a medical college & medical research public university located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. This University was operating autonomously under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This university is situated on the outskirts of the city of Industrial Area Basni, Jodhpur.
On 31 Jan 2004, Jaswant Singh, the then Finance Minister had laid the foundation stone of AIIMS Jodhpur. The then Health Minister Sushma Swaraj and then Agriculture Minister Rajnath Singh were also present on the occasion. From 2013 onwards they started admitting 100 MBBS & 60 B.Sc Nursing(Hons.) students.OPD (Out Patient) services began at the AIIMS from 27 Jul 2013. And also started MD courses in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Community Medicine and Family Medicine dept. from 2016. AIIMS Jodhpur started PG courses in 20 depts. from 2017 with 56 seats.
Courses Offered & Duration
|MS||4 to 5 years|
- MD Course – To pursue MD Course, one needs to complete MBBS/BAMS with minimum aggregate marks of 50% from the recognized University.
- MS Course – Candidates have to pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering(B.E., B. Tech.) or equivalent or a Master’s degree in Science with marks not below 55% score and also candidates have to pass in the entrance exam.
- M.Sc. Course – Have to pass a B.Sc. degree in relevant discipline in order to pursue M.Sc. Course.
- MDS Course – The candidate has to be a Bachelor of Dental Science graduate from a recognized Dental College in India with a mini of 50% aggregate score.
- B.Sc. Course – Have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board with at least 55% aggregate score.
- MBBS Course – Candidate has to pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects with a min of 65% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- MPH Course – Candidates have to pass a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Health Science from a recognized University.
The admission policy has been processed and the procedure has been started for receiving applications.
The application process for the admissions in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/
- On the home page, search & click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Then a page with PG Admission will be opened.
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button which is provided under the Application Section.
- Now, the Application for PG Courses page will display on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button to fill the online application form.
- Fill the necessary details & click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- President – CIB
- President of the Institute
- The Director
- Dean Committees
- Administrative Office
- Gazette Notification
- Employees Details
Important Links[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”http://22.214.171.124/~aiimsrecruitment/PhD/PhD_2019_2/PDF/Prospectus-phd-jul%202019.pdf” title=”Prospectus” /]
Here we are going to provide fees details:
- MBBS Course – INR 90000 to 10 lakhs per annum.
- B.Sc. Course – INR 15000 to 40000 per annum.
- M.Sc. Courses – INR 20000 to 60000 per anum
- MD Courses – INR 35000 to 2.6 lakhs per anum
- MS Courses – INR 55000 to 3 lakhs per anum
- MDS Courses – INR 40000 to 3.20 lakhs per anum
- MPH Course – INR 10000 to 1.35 lakh per anum
- Well maintained & huge hospital
- Helpful Staff
- Neat & clean environment
- No negative reviews for this university
Ratings – 4.2/5
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
Basni Industrial Area,
MIA 2nd Phase,
Phone no. – 0291- 2740537
We hope that you may get full information on the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur 2021. In this article, we have provided Admission Notifications, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Academic Calendar, Students Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Do not forget to share this article.