Atoms and Molecules Study Materials: Download Atoms and Molecules Study Materials 2021. In this article Atoms and Molecules Study Materials, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Sciences. This subject will come mostly for B.Sc in Chemistry. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that is free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important topics of Nuclear Chemistry, Molecular Properties, Quantum Theory, etc. Science students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Atoms and Molecules Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Atoms and Molecules|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science in Chemistry|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
We have listed the chapters and topics in Atoms and Molecules Subject :
Structure of Matter – I
Structure of Matter – II
Atoms and Molecules Study Books
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
Atoms and Molecules Study Materials
|Atoms and Molecules||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Atoms and Molecules study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Atoms and Molecules subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Chemistry II Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Atoms and Molecules subject :
- Explain the significance of x-ray scattering experiment.
- In what way is the analogy between an atom and solar system contradicting classical electromagnetic theory?
- Explain the salient features of black body radiation.
- Explain the two main reasons for the failure of classical mechanics.
- Why are the electron affinities of noble gases positive?
- How do you define an ionic compound, based on the concepts of ionization energy, electron affinity and electronegativity?
- How can you predict the geometry of ionic crystals?
- What are the essential steps involved in arriving at the structure of a molecule using valence bond theory?
- Explain the shape of CCI, molecule on the basis of VSEPR and hybridization theories.
- Draw py – dxy bonding and antibonding molecular orbitals.
- Define bond order.
- Calculate the bond order for the following :
- Write molecular orbital configuration of Na2.
- Describe the condition for absorption of infrared radiation,
- Explain the infrared spectra of diatomic molecules,
- Calculate the force constant of simple diatomic molecules from their infrared spectra?
- State different types of electronic transitions in a molecule?
- Describe simple applications of ultraviolet and visible spectra in the qualitative and quantitative analysis?
- Define different types of energy levels in molecules?
- Explain the reason for the difference in the intensity of spectral lines?
- Explain the theory of rotational spectra?
Recommended Books for Atoms and Molecules
The books that are useful for knowing about Atoms and Molecules are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- Physics of Atoms and Molecules, 2e, by BRANSDEN, Paperback
- Atoms, Molecules, and Photons: An Introduction to Atomic-, Molecular- and Quantum Physics (Graduate Texts in Physics), by Wolfgang Demtroder, Hardcover
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Atoms and Molecules Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.