Do you want to apply for the BAMU 2021 Admissions? Then you are on the right page. The University offers admissions applications under UG, PG, M.Phil., Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. You can apply for admission on the University’s official website. In this article, we have provided डॉ बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर मराठवाडा विद्यापीठाचे notifications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Academics, Applications, Fees, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Admissions 2022.
Useful Links :
- BAMU Courses & Syllabus
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University Admit Card
- Babasaheb Ambedkar University Question Papers
- BAMU Time Table
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Result
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organization||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
|Location||Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, M.Phil., Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||+91-0240-2403399, 2400431|
|Official Website||Click here|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is also formerly known as Marathwada University which is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was established on 23 Aug 1958. The University is named after Bharat Ratna “Babasaheb” Ambedkar, an Indian jurist, political leader & the chief architect of the Indian Constitution. This university was founded primarily on the initiative of Babasaheb Ambedkar in western Vidarbha, Marathwada & North Maharashtra region to fill the huge gap of higher education facilities.
The university has around 428 colleges affiliated to it, which come under 4 districts (Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, and Osmanabad) of Maharashtra State. The student population of this university exceeds 4,44,336. The university campus covers more than 725 acres. The hills provide a visually attractive background. The Aurangabad caves are attached to the campus. The Soneri Mahal (Golden Palace), an ancient monument that is situated at the foothills & is at the center of the campus, while Bibi Ka Maqbara is at the north side.
Programs offered & Duration
|BPT & GA||4 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
- UG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2 or equivalent Exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2+3 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Phil. Courses – The minimum qualification for this course is to pass his/her master’s in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass SSC or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates have to pass a 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
Admission Notifications[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”http://www.bamu.ac.in/Portals/0/m_ed_exam.pdf” title=”M.Ed. Application Form” /]
- Download Application forms of all courses for Admissions
- Ph.D. Admission
- Registration Information
Steps to apply for the admissions of BAMU:
- Visit the University official site – http://www.bamu.ac.in/
- On the main menu, scroll down & click on the ‘Admissions’ tab in the ‘Students Section’ which is there at the bottom of the page.
- Now tap on the ‘Click here to know more’ link.
- Then the Agreement page will display on the screen. Read all the matter & click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- Again a page with the ‘Registration Information’ will display on the screen & click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Here a page of Registration will be opened. Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Register’ button.
Student Development Programs
Student Support Facilities
- Aaple Sarkar-आपले सरकार
- Student Grievances-Appeal to IGRC/UGRC
- Training and Placement Cell
- Health Centre
- Knowledge Resource Center (Library)
- NAD(National Academic Depository)
Officers of the University
- Dean of Faculty
- Director of Board of Examinations and Evaluation
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Director of KRC
- Director Sub-Campus
- Director- Innovation, Incubation & Linkages
- Director of Lifelong Learning and Extension
- Director of Sports and Physical Education
Authority of the University
- Authority of University
- Management Council
- Academic Council
- Board of studies
- Power, Functions, and Duties of Authorities
- School of Computational & Physical Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Performing & Visual Arts
- School of Professional Studies
- School of Languages
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Liberal Arts
Important Links[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”http://www.bamu.ac.in/Portals/0/bamu_circulars/Academic-Circulars/acadcalender_201920.pdf” /]
- Peaceful Environment
- Availability of a lot of Courses
- The staff recruiting process of the University is really a scam
- They don’t release results on time.
Ratings – 3.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the library for a short period of time?
Ans. Yes, you can avail of the reference facility as a Casual Member by paying Rs. 100/- for 6(Six) Days.
Where is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University located in India?
Ans. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is located in Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004.
What is the ranking of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?
Ans. Ranked 21st among universities in 2017 Ranked 36th among top universities in India in 2017. Reaccredited ‘A’ Grade. Ranked among the top 100 universities in 2016. The highest number of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowships.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Ph. +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
Email ID: [email protected]
We hope you get the Complete information on the BAMU Admissions 2022. Here we have provided the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Important Links, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.