Berhampur University Admit Card: Check out the Berhampur University Admit Card 2022. The University provides Admit Card for the examinations of PG & Diploma courses on the official website of the University. Candidates can also check & download the Hall Ticket from our website. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Berhampur University (ବେରହମ୍ପୁର ୟୁନିଭେର୍ସିଟି) i.e., Admit Card, How to download Hall Ticket, Details in Admit Card, Download Hall ticket PDF. Continue reading this article to get more information about Berhampur University Admit Card 2022.
- Berhampur University Time Table
- Berhampur University Results
- Berhampur University Courses and Syllabus
- Berhampur University Admissions
- Berhampur University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Berhampur University Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Berhampur University|
|Location||Berhampur, Odisha, India|
|Courses||PG & Diploma Courses|
|Name of the Examination||Sem Examinations|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Berhampur University was established on 2nd Jan 1967 in Berhampur, Odisha, India spread over an area of about 250 acres. The university is 12 kilometers & 5 kilometers away from Berhampur City & the Sea-beach of Gopalpur respectively. 11 Govt. colleges, 62 non-Govt. colleges and 26 professional technical colleges are affiliated with this university. There are 20 post-graduate departments in the university offering specialized subjects and M. Phil programs.
The University offers different subjects & disciplines through various colleges such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Law, Medicine, Engg., Pharmacology, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Military Science, Library Science & Fine Arts. At present, the Campus has
- 8 teaching blocks
- 8 hostels
- A health center
- An Engineering Office
- A guest house
- An M.E. School
- A High School/Junior College
- A Library
- A Museum-cum-Archival Cell
- A landing ground
- A Playground
- A Sports Council center
- A shopping complex
- A Canteen
- An S.B.I. Branch
- A Post Office
- 3 temples and an Administrative Building with a Distant Education Cell &
- A College Development Council.
Berhampur University Admit Card 2022
The University provides Admit card for PG & Diploma Courses. Without a hall ticket, Candidates cannot be allowed into the examination center. Students can visit the official website of the University to download the Hall Ticket. You can also download your Admit Card through the links provided below.
Download Hall Ticket PDF 2020
|Admit Cards||Download Link|
|M.B.A. Sem I exam||Download|
|M.Com. Course Semester Exam||Download|
|DRL (Diploma in the Russian Language) Course Sem examination Hall Ticket 2020||Download|
How to Download Berhampur University Admit Card
Step by step process to download the University’s Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website of the Berhampur University – https://www.buodisha.edu.in/
- From the Home Page, Click on the ‘Examination’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Downloads’>’Hall Ticket’ section.
- Then, the Student Login Page will appear.
- Enter the details & click on the ‘submit’ button.
- You can also download & take a print of your Admit Card.
Details on the Berhampur University Admit Card
The details on the Hall Ticket PDF are as follows:
- Name of the Student
- Reg. Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- Name of the Course
- Name of the exam
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time & Date
- Reporting time to the exam hall
You have to carry any one of the below-mentioned important documents along with you while entering the examination hall:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Recent Passport size photo
Odisha – India
Hope you may get complete details of the Berhampur University Hall Ticket 2021. This article will provide details like Hall Ticket 2021, Steps to download Admit Card, Important Documents, Download Hall Ticket PDF, Details in Admit Card, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.