Business Environment Study Materials: Download Business Environment Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Post Graduation Course students of MBA, M.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Topics of Socio-Political Environment, Legal Environment, Economic Environment, etc. are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes on this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information on Study Materials.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Business Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Business Environment|
|Useful for||MA, MBA|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Business Environment Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
We have listed the chapters and topics in Business Environment Subject :
- Dimensions of Business Environment
- Socio-Cultural Environment
- Social Responsibilities of Business
- Political Environment
- Regulatory Policies and Framework
- Corporate Laws – I
- Corporate Laws – II
- Labour Legislation
Regulations of Financial Markets
- Financial Markets
- Capital Market
- Regulation of Capital Market
- Investors Protection and Corporate Governance
- Structure Of Indian Economy
- Economic Planning2017 Unit-15 Economic Policies
- Small Scale Industries
- Economic Reforms
International and Technological Environment
- Balance of Payments and EXIM Policy
- Globalization and WTO
- Foreign Investment and Collaboration
- Technological Environment
Business Environment Study Notes
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of Business and its Environment subject. Click on the below link to download Business Environment Study Materials
|Business Environment and Corporate Environment|
|International Business Environment|
|Business Environment and Human Resource Development|
|Nature and Dimensions of Business Environment|
|Nature and Dimensions of Business Environment|
Business and its Environment Study Materials
|Business Environment||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of Business and its Environment subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Legal Environment||Click Here|
|Regulations of Financial Markets||Download|
|Economic Environment||Click Here|
|International and Technological Environment||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Commerce & MBA. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Jaipur National University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Subject in the Semesters
Business Environment subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- M.Com I Semester
- MBA I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Business Environment subject :
- What do you understand by business environment? Discuss its importance for the business.
- Distinguish between (a) Internal and external environment, and (b) micro and macro environment.
- Explain the concept of culture and its main elements.
- Define the term ‘Social Systems’ and discuss its main elements.
- Give five arguments to justify business enterprises assuming social responsibilities, and enumerate corporate social responsibility efforts made in India.
- Describe the economic significance of Principles under Articles 38 to 48 which have a bearing on the business environment.
- Explain the salient features of the Companies (Second Amencl~ncnt) Act, 2002.
- What is an industrial license? Enumerate the circumstances under which it is necessary.
- What is the main purpose underlying the Minimum Wages Act, 1948? What is the role of the Advisory Boards in that context?
- What do you mean by the money market? Explain its importance for a modern economy.
- Discuss the main constituents of the Indian money market.
- Write short notes on :
(a) Call Money Market
(b) Certificate of Deposits Market
(c) Money Market Mutual Funds
(d) Discount and Finance House of India.
- Define the stock exchange and describe its key functions.
- Write short notes on
(a) Rules of Stock exchanges
(b) Bye-laws of Stock Exchanges
(c) Licensing of Dealers in securities
(d) New Debt Instruments
- Explain briefly the concept of corporate governance, and enumerate its broad objectives.
- Why is the Indian economy regarded as an underdeveloped economy? State its basic characteristics.
- Explain the reasons why India considered it necessary to adopt economic planning.
- What do you mean by monetary policy? Explain its main objective.
- Define small-scale industry. Explain the role and importance of small-scale industries in a developing economy like India.
- What do you mean by liberalization? State the various factors that necessitated liberalization of the economy in India.
- What is the balance of payments? How the balance of payments account is prepared.
- Explain the concept of globalization as a national policy with particular reference to the policy initiative taken by the Government of India since 1991.
- Do you think that FDI is necessary for developing countries? Give your arguments and discuss the limitations of FDI.
- What is meant by technology? Explain the factors underlying the dynamics of technological change.
Recommended Books for Business Environment
The books that are useful for knowing about Business Environment are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- Business Environment by Suresh Bedi, Paperback
- Business Environment: Latest Edition 2021 by Dr. V. C. Sinha, Dr. Ritika Sinha, et al., Paperback
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Business Environment Study Materials. Share this article Business Environment Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Business Environment Study Materials, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.