Students can apply here for the Cluster University Srinagar CUS Admissions 2022. Many students after completing the intermediate students think to join and take Admissions at the reputed Universities and Colleges. Today we are discussing the details of the CUS Admissions for the students. As we are discussing all the complete details of the CUS Admissions and we are also sharing the details such as Admission notifications, Application Form of the Admission, Courses offered by the university, Eligibility criteria, Duration of the courses, Academic Calendar, Hostel Facilities, Fees details, and Contact Details of the University. Students should continue reading this article completely to get more information on CUS Admissions.
Other Links :
- Cluster University Srinagar Time Table
- Cluster University Srinagar Result
- Cluster University Srinagar Question Papers
- Cluster University Srinagar Courses and Syllabus
- Cluster University Srinagar Admit Card
Table of Contents
Cluster University Srinagar CUS Admissions 2022
Students who are looking forward and waiting to join the reputed colleges and universities to carry forward their higher studies. The Cluster University of Srinagar is one of the top-ranked universities in India. Students can join this CUS for their higher studies. Students can apply through this website for Admission right here. Here are the following details of the CUS Admissions details which are given below in the tabular form.
|Name of the Organization||Cluster University Srinagar|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Integrated courses, B. Ed, M. Ed|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Cluster University Srinagar
Every year many students are passing out by securing good marks and certificates for their studies in the this Cluster University of Srinagar. The Academic System of the Cluster University of Srinagar is too good regarding the planning of the Authority of University’s head. The maintenance of the Cluster University of Srinagar is very good.
The Cluster University of Srinagar Examination System is good regarding the rules and conditions decided by the university’s heads. All the facilities of the university are good for the students. The hostel facilities are separate for the girls and boys.
Here is the course list for the students offered by the Cluster University of Srinagar which is given below as follows.
|Abdul Ahad Azad Memorial Degree College |
( School of Social Sciences (SSS) )
|Political Science||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Business Management (BBA / MBA)||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||6 Semesters||60||0||60|
|Political Science||6 Semesters||40||0||40|
|Amar Singh College |
( School of Humanities and Liberal Arts (SHA) )
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||6 Semesters||60||0||60|
|Govt College For Women |
( School of Engineering & Technology (SET) )
|Computer Applications (BCA / MCA)||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||6 Semesters||40||0||40|
|Govt. College for Engineering and Technology |
( School of Engineering & Technology (SET) )
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Electrical Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Mechanical Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Civil Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Computer Science and Engineering||8 Semesters||56||10||66|
|Institute of Advanced Studies in Education |
( School of Education (STE) )
|B.Ed & M.Ed Courses|
|Sri Pratap College |
( School of Sciences (SSC) )
|Environmental Science||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Information Technology||10 Semesters||30||10||40|
|Environmental Science||6 Semesters||40||0||40|
|Information Technology||6 Semesters||40||0||40|
Eligibility of the courses
Here are the following details of the eligibility criteria of the courses which are given below for the students are as follows.
- UG:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- PG:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- Integrated Courses:- Students should complete intermediate studies to study integrated studies.
- B. Ed.:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
- M. Ed.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized board and university.
Duration of the courses
Here are the following details of the duration of the courses that are offered by the CUS are given below in the tabular form to get an overview clearly for the students.
Cluster University of Srinagar CUS Admissions Application Form details 2021
Students who are interested and ready to apply for the CUS Admissions can apply from the official website. Here are the links to be followed by the students who are applying for the Admission are given below.
- Opening of Link of Cluster University Website for submission of Application forms to appear in the Common Aptitude Entrance Test (CAET) for Admission to General UG Courses)
- Revised Admission NOTIFICATION – 02, Session-2021
- Admission Notification – 02, Session-2021
Important Instructions of the CUS Admissions
- All programs 3- Year B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc (Home Science) General programs are full-time regular courses for the duration of 3 years.
- Only those applicants shall be allowed to appear in the CAET-2021 who have qualified (10+2) Examination in full. Mere submission of Application Form and appearing in the Entrance Test by the candidate does not confer his/her any right to admission in any program of the University. Admission of applicants shall be governed by the Admission Policy of the University.
- Verification of documents shall be made at any point of time during the admission process. The admission will be rejected if the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
- applicants are advised to go through the Detailed Admission Notification thoroughly before submitting the Application Form for Common Aptitude Entrance/Screening Test (CAET) and follow the instructions carefully available on the website, before filling up the relevant fields/columns of the Application Form.
General Instructions of the CUS Admissions
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any Course.
- Applicants are required to have a valid email ID and personal/guardian mobile number which should be working during the admission process, to enable University to send alerts, important communications, etc.
- No change is allowed after the form is successfully submitted
- Detailed notification(s) can be found or downloaded in the Notifications tab shown above.
- The Application Fee has to be Paid Online. Note: In order to pay later, Sign in into student account (Student SignIn)
- The Preview of the Form “Filled Online” can be viewed in a new browser tab, if all details are correct, click on the Final Submit button. If there is still any correction /updation in the Form details; please return to the previous browser tab and make corrections (if required) then click the Final Submit button. Form No. should be noted for future reference/use.
- Keep ready a digital passport size photograph (White Background) “.jpg”, “.bmp” , “.jpeg” or “.png” format of size between 20-70KB, for uploading in prescribed space in the application form.
How to apply for the CUS Admissions
Follow the steps to apply for the CUS Admissions which are given below as follows.
- Go and visit the official website of the CUS
- Click on the Admissions
- Check the details and instructions of the admissions
- Select the course you want to join
- Enter the complete details of the applicant
- Click on the submit
Here are the details of the fee structure of the Cluster University of Srinagar of all courses which are given below as follows.[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://www.cusrinagar.edu.in/FolderManager/Notification/feestructurecopy.pdf” /]
The following are the contact details of the Cluster University of Srinagar which are given below for the students if there are having any queries regarding the university can contact these details.
Cluster University Srinagar
Jammu and Kashmir,
- The Hostel facility is good
- Placements are good
- Careless Staff
Ratings – 4.0/5
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the CUS?
- How many courses are offered by the CUS?
Ans:- UG, PG, Integrated Courses, B. Ed., M. Ed.
- What is the mode to apply for the CUS Admissions?
Ans:- Online Mode
- How to apply for the CUS Admissions?
Ans:- Follow the steps which are given above
- How to pay the Admission Application Form Fee?
Ans:- By Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, UPI, and DD.
Finally, we hope students have got all the complete details of the Cluster University Srinagar Admissions. If the students are having any queries can contact to above-given details or students can contact us by leaving a comment in the comment box which is given below in this article. Also, to get the latest updates on CUS students should visit the official website. Also to get the latest notifications on all the University Admissions should keep visiting our website regularly.