Download Computer Aided Design Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Management students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. The topics of this subject are Introduction to Computers and Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling. Here you will find the CAD Materials, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Engineering Mechanics
- Materials Science
- Engineering Materials
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Table of Contents
Computer Aided Design Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Aided Design|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
CAD Study Notes
Here we have mentioned Computer Aided Design study materials. Click on the below link to download it chapter-wise.
|Lessons on Computer Aided Design part-2|
|Lessons on Computer Aided Design part 1|
|Computer their Origin and Applications|
|Expert System In Designing Of CIM Systems|
|Computer as an Educational Aid|
|Introduction to CIM|
|Introduction to CIM|
Click on the below links to download Computer Aided Design study materials
Computer-Aided Design E-Books
Chapters & Topics
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and create a database for manufacturing. Designs made through CAD software are helpful in protecting products and inventions when used in patent applications. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for computer aided design and drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design, it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
Introduction to Computers and Computer Graphics
- Visual Realism
- Basics of Computer Graphics
- Introduction to Computer
- CAD/CAM Data Exchange
- Solid Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Geometrical Modeling of Curves
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Computer Aided Design study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Aided Design subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering III Year V Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Aided Design study materials :
- Determine how light reflects off the surfaces?
- Explain the use of various color models.
- Describe the basics of computer graphics.
- Explain the various types of transformations.
- Describe the concept of homogeneous transformations.
- Define the concept of projections.
- What are the various display devices used for computer graphics applications?
- Explain the range of output devices to obtain hard copies.
- What are the different types of standard interfaces?
- What are the different types of wire-frame models?
- Discuss various methods of solid modeling.
- Describe techniques to create 3-D solid models.
- Explain the basic concepts of geometric surface modeling?
- Generate a three-dimensional surface by revolving a two-dimensional entity.
Recommended books for Computer Aided Design
The books that are given here are the books that are recommended and suggested by toppers in Computer Aided Design. Reference books are found on online sites for referring purposes.
- Computer Aided Design: A Basic and Mathematical Approach by Sunil Kumar Srivastava, Paperback
- Computer Aided Design & manufacturing for Anna University R17 CBCS (VI- MECH -ME8691) by Ruchi Agarwal Anup Goel, A. Jacob Moses, Paperback
We hope this article Computer Aided Design Study Materials will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Aided Design Study Materials. Share this article Computer Aided Design Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.