Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials: Download Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences(SOCIS). These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like CSE, IT. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Raster Graphics, Transformations, Modeling, Rendering, Multimedia, Animation, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Table of Contents
Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Graphics and Multimedia|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
CG and Multimedia Study Books
Download Unit wise PDFs of Computer Graphics and Networks subject :
|An Overview of Multimedia|
|An Overview of Multimedia|
|Application for Multimedia|
|Multimedia Development – Issues and Suggestions|
|Multimedia in Windows 95|
|Applications of Multimedia|
Download Full Book PDFs of Computer Graphics and Networks subject :
|Computer Graphics and Multimedia||Download|
Chapters and Topics
The Topics that are covered in this subject are given here. For more related information revise the other recommended books given in this article.
Raster Graphics and Clipping
- 2-D Viewing and Clipping
- Graphic Primitives
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Viewing Transformations
- 2-D and 3-D Transformations
Modeling and Rendering
- Polygon Rendering and Ray Tracing Methods
- Visible-Surface Detection
- Curves and Surfaces
Multimedia and Animation
- Computer Animation
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Computer Graphics and Multimedia study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Graphics and Multimedia subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT V Semester
- CSE V Semester
- MCA V Semester
- BCA VI Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials :
|Raster Graphics and Clipping||Download|
|Modeling and Rendering||Click Here|
|Multimedia and Animation||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Graphics and Multimedia study materials :
- Explain the concept of clipping?
- Explain how polygon clipping is performed?
- Describe window to viewport transformation.
- Describe the Line Generation Algorithm?
- Describe the different types of Line Generation algorithms?
- Describe Circle Generation Algorithm?
- Describe the different types of Circle Generation Algorithms?
- Describe the Polygon fill algorithm?
- Describe Scan Line Polygon fill algorithm.
- Describe computer graphics, their features, and characteristics?
- Discuss applications of computer graphics in various fields?
- Describe various types of hardware, required to work with graphic systems.
- Describe and derive the projection matrix for single-point, two-point, and three-point perspective transformations?
- Define the foreshortening factor and categorize the oblique projection on the basis of foreshortening factors?
Recommended Books for Computer Graphics and Multimedia
The books that are given here are the books that are recommended and suggested by toppers in Computer Graphics and Multimedia. Reference books are found on online sites for referring purposes.
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia: Applications, Problems, and Solutions by John Dimarco, Hardcover
- Introduction to Computer Graphics and Multimedia by Anirban Mukhopadhyay and Arup Chattopadhyay, Paperback
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Graphics and Multimedia Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.