Download Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the School of Agriculture. These Study Books will be useful for Diploma in Meat Technology students. The concepts of Structure of Muscle and Composition of Meat, Quality of Fresh Meat, etc are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing and Engineering II
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Quality Assurance
Table of Contents
Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Fresh Meat Technology|
|Category||School of Agriculture|
|Useful for||Diploma in Meat Technology|
|Course Type||Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Fresh Meat Technology Study Notes PDF
Download Unit wise PDFs of Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials :
Download full book PDFs of Fresh Meat Technology subject :
|Fresh Meat Processing||Download|
Chapters & Topics
The list topics in Fresh Meat Technology are mentioned below. Follow the list to know more about Fresh Meat Technology.
Structure of Muscle and Composition of Meat
- Composition of Meat
- Conversion of Muscle to Meat
- Structure of Muscle and Associated Tissues
Quality of Fresh Meat
- Tenderization of Meat
- Meat Cutting and Grading
- Characteristics of Meat-pH, Tenderness, Colour, Water Holding Capacity, and Texture
- Factors Affecting Quality of Meat
Storage of Fresh Meat
- Chilling and Freezing Storage
- Handling and Transportation of Meat/Carcass
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Diploma in Meat Technology. The following university students can also download Fresh Meat Technology study materials :
- Open University
- Bilaspur University
- Sambalpur University
- Periyar University
Subject in the Semesters
Fresh Meat Technology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Diploma in Meat Technology
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Fresh Meat Technology subject :
|Structure of Muscle and Composition of Meat||Download|
|Quality of Fresh Meat||Click Here|
|Storage of Fresh Meat||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Fresh Meat Technology study materials :
- Describe different components of mammalian skeletal muscle and meat?
- Explain the factors affecting the composition of meat.
- Describe the important events of meat production.
- Distinguish between different types of muscles and between different types of fibers?
- Explain the construction of the organization of muscle?
- Explain different methods of meat tenderization?
- Explain the basic requirements of meat cutting?
- Describe different wholesale cuts of different species like lamb/goat, pork, and buffalo/beef carcass.
- Explain meat quality?
- Explain chilling storage and chilling practice?
- Describe some of the practices and phenomena related to the freezing of meat.
- Explain the problems associated with cooling-cold shortening, thaw rigor, and heat shortening.
Recommended Books for Fresh Meat Technology
Best Books for Fresh Meat Technology are given here. Download the Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials
- Principles of Meat Technology: 2nd Revised and Expanded Edition by Vijay Singh and Neelam Sachan, Hardcover
- Modern Technology of Fresh Processed Meat and Coated Poultry Products: With Manufacturing of Dried Meat Emulsions and Curing of Poultry Products by EIRI Board, Paperback
- Fresh Meat Technology by Endel Karmas, Hardcover
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Fresh Meat Technology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.