Check out the Homi Bhabha National Institute Admissions 2022. The University provides admission notifications under MD, DM, M.Ch., M.Sc. (Engg.), M.Tech., M.Phil., Ph.D., Integrated Ph.D. & PG Diploma Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide होमी भाभा राष्ट्रीय संस्था Admissions, Application forms, Courses Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the HBNI Admissions 2022.
- HBNI Time Table
- Homi Bhabha National Institute Results
- Homi Bhabha National Institute Admit Card
- HBNI Courses and Syllabus
- HBNI Question Papers
Table of Contents
Homi Bhabha National Institute
|Name of the Organisation||Homi Bhabha National Institute|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Programs Offered||MD, DM, M.Ch., M.Sc. (Engg.), M.Tech., M.Phil., Ph.D., Integrated Ph.D. & PG Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai is an Indian deemed university established by the Dept. of Atomic Energy, which unifies various of their constituent organizations. Deemed Universities in India have been divided into 3 categories by the Ministry of HR Development & HBNI has been placed in category ‘A’, the highest of the 3 parts. HBNI & its Constituent Units are the institutions of perfection as per section 4(b) of “The Central Education Institutions Act, 2006”. National Assessment & Accreditation Council ()NAAC. had been accredited HBNI with a CGPA of 3.53 on a 4 point scale at A grade valid up to May 10, 2020.
Subjects covered by Boards of studies include chemical sciences, engineering sciences, health sciences, life sciences, physical sciences, mathematics & applied system analysis. To cater to increased demand manpower, Training Schools were placed at other places & all Training Schools offer a well-designed 1-year intensive program for fresh engineers & scientists. This provides the candidates, a very sound academic base in nuclear science and technology. For historical reasons, the name “Training School” continues, though that gives the depth & range of courses, it functions as a graduate school.
Courses & Duration
|M.Phil. Courses||2 years|
|Integrated Ph.D. Program||4 years|
|Ph.D. Programs||2 year|
- M.Tech. – Students have to pass B.Tech. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- M.Phil. Courses – Masters in relevant discipline or equivalent degree from the recognized university
- M.Sc. Courses – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. in a relevant subject with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- MD Course – Candidates have to pass MBBS with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized university.
- DM Course – Candidates have to pass MD in the equivalent course with the minimum 50% marks in the recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass Masters or M.Phil. in equivalent courses with a minimum of 50% marks in the recognized University.
Steps to apply for the admission in the Homi Bhabha National Institute:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://www.hbni.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Student Corner’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ option.
- Here a page with the application form for different courses will display, fill the Online Application Form.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- About HBNI Faculty
- Faculty Details
- Mtech GuidesCI Wise Numbers
- Application Forms for Faculty
- Faculty Induction Programme
- Ordinances of HBNI
- Guidelines for Publications
- Academic Calendar
- Student Information Brochure
- Application / Other Forms & Templates
- Students Grievance Redressal Committee
- Excellent university
- high standard classes, labs & other facilities
- No negative reviews
Rating – 4.3/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses does this college offer?
Ans. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai offers a wide range of courses across multiple streams such as – M.Sc. in Physics, M.Sc. – Ph.D. in Mathematics, Ph.D. in Physics, Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering, Ph.D. in Engineering.
When was this college founded?
Ans. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai is a prestigious college that was founded in the year 1957.
Which courses are the most in-demand at this college?
Ans. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai offers multiple courses across various disciplines. Some of the courses in demand at this college are M.Sc. & Ph.D.
Where is this college located?
Ans. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai is located in Mumbai.
Homi Bhabha National Institute
2nd floor, BARC Training School Complex,
India – 400 094
Phone – 91-22-25597549 / 91-22-25597626
E-mail ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the Homi Bhabha National Institute Admissions 2022. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Courses Offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.