Download India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. This subject is very important for MBA, M.Com students. This subject comes for M.Com students in 1st year. The important topics like Institutional Framework Policies, Trade Prospectus, etc are covered in these Study Notes. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||India’s Foreign Trade|
|Useful for||MBA and Commerce|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
The following are the topics of India’s Foreign Trade subject :
Foreign Trade: An Overview
- India’s Foreign Trade
- India’s Balance of Payments
- India and World Trade
Institutional Framework Policies
- Export Promotion in India
- Trade Policy
- Industrial and Investment Policy
- Export Processing Zones, Export Oriented Units, and Export House
Trade Prospects of Select Product-I
- Agricultural Products
- Textiles and Garments
- Gems and Jewellary and Handicrafts
- Leather Products
Trade Prospects with Select Product-II
- Electronics Commodities
- Engineering Goods
- Chemical Goods
Trade Prospects of Select Markets
- United States of America
- European Union and CIS Countries
- ASEAN and Saarc
- West Asia
India’s Foreign Trade Study Books
Download Unit wise PDFs of India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials
Download full textbook PDFs of India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials :
|India’s Trade and Policy||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of India’s Foreign Trade subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Foreign Trade: An Overview||Download|
|Institutional Framework Policies||Download|
|Trade Prospects of Select Product-I||Click Here|
|Trade Prospects with Select Product-II||Download|
|Trade Prospects of Select Markets||Click Here|
A subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Jaipur National University
A subject in the Semesters
India’s Foreign Trade subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Foreign Trade
- MBA IV Semester
Important Questions in India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials
Here we have mentioned some of the important questions on India’s Foreign Trade subject :
- Discuss the main features of India’s Foreign Trade.
- Describe various segments of the Indian engineering industry.
- Distinguish between the balance of trade and balance of payment?
- Describe the export scenario of Indian electronics commodities.
- Describe the current world trade scenario and the issues involved in it.
- Explain the major provisions of the recent Export Policy.
- Describe the major provisions of the recent Import Policy.
- Write a short note on Tariff Policy.
- What are the objectives and features of the new industrial policy?
- Evaluate the foreign investment policy of India.
- Describe the trends of India’s agricultural exports.
- What do you mean by Export Processing Zone?
- Describe the trends in leather export from India.
- Describe various components of the chemical sector. What factors have helped in the growth of the chemical industry in India?
- What are the difficulties in trading services internationally?
- Describe the economic structure and foreign trade of the USA.
- Explain the major commodities exported from India to EU markets.
- Describe the composition of Japan’s trade with the world.
Recommended Books for India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials
The books that are useful for knowing about India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- Foreign Trade of India by Dr. Neeta Vayadande
- IBO-3 India’s Foreign Trade by Gagandeep Khillan
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of India’s Foreign Trade Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.