Apply for the 2021 Admissions in Institute of Chemical Technology. The University offers applications under UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide रासायनिक तंत्रज्ञान संस्था Admission Notifications, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Application Form, Faculties, Administration, Important Links, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on ICT Admissions 2021.
Other Links :
- ICT Time Table
- Institute of Chemical Technology Admit Card
- ICT Question Papers
- Institute of Chemical Technology Result
- ICT Mumbai Syllabus and Courses
Table of Contents
Institute of Chemical Technology
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Institute of Chemical Technology was established on Oct 1, 1933, as University Department of Chemical Technology of the University of Bombay with the noble intention of advancing India’s knowledge reserves in chemical science & technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier university devoted to education, training, research & industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology & bio-processing. The University was taken to the next echelon under the concept of autonomy propagated by UGC).
In Nov 2017, NAAC Committee visited ICT & graded with A++ CGPA of 3.77/4. ICT has been ranked amongst the top 10 Engg. Institutes of India & 19th amongst the top universities in India. It is also seen at rank 4 amongst the Pharmacy Institutes. It had been ICT ranked at 118, whereas in 2019, ICT is 115 among all BRICS. Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural gas, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship & distinguished bureaucrats, academicians, industry stalwarts, and citizens. The University has signed MOU with IIT Kharagpur for collaborating in several research activities.
Courses & Duration
|B.Sc. Courses||3 years|
|M.Sc. Courses||2 years|
|B.Tech. Courses||4 years|
|M.Tech. Courses||2 years|
|BE Courses||4 years|
|ME Courses||2 years|
|B.Pharm. Courses||4 years|
|M.Pharm. Courses||2 years|
|PG Diploma Courses||2 years|
|Ph.D. Courses||2 years|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass M.Phil. or PG Courses from the recognized university
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. in a relevant subject with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
Admission Links 2021
- Admission Handbook 2020 – 2021
- Apply Online for Admission 2020 – 2021
- Admission Notice 2020 – 2021
- UG Admission Notice 2020 – 2021
- UG Batch 2020 – 2021 Orientation Program Schedule
- Admission Handbook 2019-20
- Apply Online for Admission 2019-20
- Admission Notice 2019-2020
- Revised Admission notice 2019-20
- UG Admission Notice 2019-20
- Admission Notice for Executive M.Tech in Process Engineering (Admission 2019-20)
- Executive M Tech brochure
To apply for admissions in the Institute of Chemical Technology follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Academics’ section.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab
- Then a page with various links will display on the screen.
- Click on the considered links to download the Application form PDF.
- Download the application form & enter the necessary details & submit the form.
- Take a copy of the form with you for further usage.
- DBT-ICT Centre for Energy Biosciences
- ICT-DAE Centre for Chemical Engineering Education
- UGC Networking Resource Centre in Chemical Engineering
- Centre for Green Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Dyestuff Technology
- Department of Fibres and Textile Processing Technology
- Department of Food Engineering and Technology
- Department of Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
- Department of Polymer & Surface Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of General Engineering
Research & Innovation
- Vice Chancellor’s Message
- Vision and Mission
- Distinguished Alumni
- D.Sc. Honours
- Emeritus Professors of Eminence
- Adjunct & Distinguished Adjunct Professors
- Board of Management (Under Preparation)
- Institute Authorities
- Heads of Departments and Coordinators of Centres
- Various Institutional Committees
- Officers of The Institute
- Wardens at ICT Hostels
- Annual Report
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||Rs.4,00,000/-|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||Rs.3,25,000/-|
|Master of Engineering [ME]||Rs.1,60,500/-|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||Rs.2,25,600/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs.95,000/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs.2,16,583/-|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]||Rs.3,25,000/-|
|Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]||Rs.2,26,000/-|
- Advanced & well-equipped instruments
- Good service to the chemical industry
- No negative reviews for this University
Ratings – 4.3/5
Is ICT a government college?
Ans. Yes ICT Mumbai is a state government, funded college & it is a deemed university and had autonomous right to design their own courses.
Is ICT Mumbai a good college?
Ans. ICT Mumbai is a very good college for engineering. and placements are increasing year by year.
Institute of Chemical Technology
Nathalal Parekh Marg,
Matunga, Mumbai – 400019,
We hope you may get details on the Institute of Chemical Technology Admissions 2022. We have also provided complete information such as Admission details, the Application process, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Research, Publications, Education, Faculties, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.