Download Maintenance Management Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like PGDOM. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Maintenance Overview and Management System, Maintenance Resource Management, Analytical Methods in Maintenance Management, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Maintenance Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Maintenance Management|
|Useful for||PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Maintenance Management Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
The chapters and units of this subject are given here. All the topics that are covered here are from the reference textbooks.
Maintenance Overview and Management System
- Maintenance Management and Terotechnology: An Overview
- Preparation of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Maintenance Objectives and Strategies
- Planned Maintenance Management System and Controls
Maintenance Resource Management and Costing
- Maintenance Organization
- Spare Parts Inventory Management
- Maintenance Costing and Budgeting
- Information Technology (IT) Enabled Maintenance Management
Key Issues in Maintenance Management
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Concepts
- Safety and Environmental Issues in Maintenance Management
- Human Resource Development in Maintenance Management
- Total Quality Management and Maintenance Management
Analytical Methods in Maintenance Management
- Failure Statistics, Data Analysis and Methods of Qualitative Analysis
- Economics of Repair and Replacement of Equipment
- Planning and Scheduling of Plant Overhauling and Shutdowns
Trends in Maintenance Management
- Condition Based Maintenance(CBM)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance(RCM)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Maintenance Audit
Maintenance Management Study Notes
|Maintenance Management||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Maintenance Management subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Maintenance Overview and Management System||Download|
|Maintenance Resource Management and Costing||Click Here|
|Key Issues in Maintenance Management||Download|
|Analytical Methods in Maintenance Management||Click Here|
|Trends in Maintenance Management||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Maintenance Management subject will be studied by the in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- PG Diploma in Operations Management
We have listed some of the important questions on Maintenance Management subject :
- What are the main components of a maintenance system?
- Define maintenance and its function?
- What is EOQ? Why is the EOQ formula not useful for spare parts?
- What is VED analysis and how is it used?
- How is the maintenance function related to other functions of an enterprise?
- What are the functions of a maintenance system?
- Briefly describe the concept of reliability, maintainability, and availability.
- What are the main sources of collection of maintenance cost? State the procedure with examples for collection of data from these sources.
- Why are safety and environmental issues important for a manufacturing concern?
- What are the basic differences between small q and big Q?
- What are the causes of time and cost over-runs of projects? Briefly describe the steps, which can be taken to keep the cost of the project under control.
- How is shut down maintenance/overhaul planned?
- What are the basic principles of scheduling?
- Discuss as how RCM can be helpful to maintenance manager in improving his job functioning?
- What do you understand by total productive maintenance?
- What are the objectives of Total Productive Maintenance? How does it differ from Total Preventive Maintenance?
- What are the big six losses? What is the importance of these loses?
Recommended Books for Maintenance Management
The books that are referred by toppers are given below. For good references and books follow the article and get more knowledge.
- Maintenance Engineering and Management by Mishra R.C
- Predictive Maintenance Management in core sectors of Indian Industry by HP Singh
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Maintenance Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.