Download Marketing Research Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like MBA, BBA, PGDMM. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Data Collection, Data Processing, and Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- India’s Foreign Trade
Table of Contents
Marketing Research Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Marketing Research|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation, Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
The topics that are covered in these books contain more information regarding this subject. Those topics are given below.
Marketing Research Concepts and Design
- Marketing Research – Meaning and Importance
- Organization of Marketing Research in India
- Research Design
- Data Collection
- Questionnaire Design and Development
- Attitude Measurement & Scaling
Data Processing and Analysis
- Qualitative Research
- Data Processing – Coding, Tabulation, and Data Presentation
- Description & Inference from Sample Data
- Analysis of Association
- Regression Analysis, Discriminant Analysis, and Factor Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Cluster Analysis and Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Application of Marketing Research in India – Some Case Studies
Marketing Research Study Books
|Basic Marketing Research||Click Here|
Business Research Methods Study Notes
|Basic Marketing Research||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Marketing Research Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of this subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Marketing Research Concepts and Design||Download|
|Data Processing and Analysis||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Marketing Research subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- BBA IV Semester
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
We have listed some of the important questions on Marketing Research subject :
- What is marketing research?
- Suggest some of the possible areas of application of marketing research.
- What are the major reasons for the growing importance of Marketing Research in India?
- What are the different ways of conducting marketing research? Describe the scope of outsourcing of marketing services in India?
- Distinguish between exploratory and descriptive research design.
- Discuss the main sources of primary and secondary data?
- What are the tools for collecting the data from respondents?
- Compare and contrast quota sampling with stratified sampling.
- Point out the basic difference between stratified sampling and cluster sampling.
- What is meant by a questionnaire?
- What are the merits and demerits of a structured questionnaire?
- Explain the meaning of the open-ended and closed-ended questions.
- Highlight the main, differences between qualitative and quantitative research.
- Write briefly about the different forms of data presentation devices.
- What are how percentages may be computed in a cross-tabulation table? which way is the best?
- The following discriminant function was developed to classify salespersons into a successful and unsuccessful salesperson
Z = 0.53 XI + 2.IX2 + 1.5X3
Where X, = no, of sales call Made by salesperson.
X2 = no. of customers developed by the salesperson.
X3 = no. of units sold by a salesperson.
The following decision-rule was developed.
If Z ≤ 10, classify the salesperson as successful
If Z < 10, classify the sales personas unsuccessful.
Salespersons A and B were considered for promotion_ based on being classified as successful or unsuccessful. Only the successful salesperson would*be promoted. The relevant data on A and B are given below :
X1 10 11
X2 2 1.5
X3 1 0.5
whom will you promote?
- Define conjoint analysis and state its potential applications.
- What are the steps involved in conjoint analysis? Explain with the help of examples.
- What is cluster analysis? What are its possible applications?
Recommended Books for Marketing Research
The books that are referred to and recommended by toppers are given below. For more information refer to other authors’ books also.
- Marketing Research, 11ed, ISV by David A. Aaker, V. Kumar, et al.
- Marketing Research by Kumar Aaker, Day Leone, et al.
- The End of Fashion: How Marketing Changed the Clothing Business Forever
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Marketing Research Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.