Download National Income Accounting Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for BA Economics. These study books will teach you how to solve income accounting problems. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that is free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Introduction to Income Accounting, Evolution, and Uses of Income Accounting, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century
- Evolution of Social Structures in India
- History of Ecology and Environment in India
Table of Contents
National Income Accounting Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||National Income Accounting|
|Useful for||BA in Economics|
|Course Type||Graduation Courses|
|Article on||National Income Accounting Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
The topics of this subject are given below. To know more about the subject go through the article and refer to all the books prescribed to this subject.
Introduction to National Income Accounting
- National Income and the Economy
- Circular Flow of Economic Activity
- The Production Processes
Some Concepts Related to National Income Accounting
- Concept and Measurement of National Income
- Disposable Income Aggregates
- National Capital
Evolution and Uses of National Income Accounting
- Application of National Income Accounts
- Evolution of National Income Accounting with Special Reference to India
Economic Policy and National Income Accounting
- Portfolio Investment
- Consumption and Saving Behaviour of the Economy
- The Flow of Funds in the Economy
Classification of Economic Transactions
- Classification of Economic Transaction and Transactors
- System of National Income Accounts: The Basic Structure
- Consolidated Accounts of a Nation: The Basic Structure
National Income Accounting in India
- Methodology of National Income Statistics
- Data Sources of Estimation of National Income and Related Aggregates of India
Economic Development and National Income Accounting
- Role and Contribution of the Public Sector in National Income
- The Social Sector and National Income Accounting
- Services Sector and National Income Accounting
National Income, Economic Welfare, and Social Development
- National Income and Economic Welfare
- Alternative Recent Indicators of Social Developments
- National Accounts and the Environment
- Recent Changes in the Analysis and Presentation of National Accounts
Basics of Income Accounting Study Books
|Income Accounting||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Economics. The following university students can also download National Income Accounting study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Delhi University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
National Income Accounting subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Economics III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Basics of National Income Accounting subject :
|Introduction to National Income Accounting||Download|
|Some Concepts Related to National Income Accounting||Click Here|
|Evolution and Uses of National Income Accounting||Download|
|Economic Policy and National Income Accounting||Click Here|
|Classification of Economic Transactions||Download|
|National Income Accounting in India||Click Here|
|Economic Development and National Income Accounting||Download|
|National Income, Economic Welfare, and Social Development||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of National Income Accounting subject :
- Explain the concept of an economy?
- Define national income, discuss its relevance to the study of various aspects of the economy, and describe its various uses?
- Explain different concepts of production?
- Discuss the relation between production, consumption, and investment?
- Describe the circular flow of economic activities among the different transactors.
- Define the concepts of intermediate and final products?
- Describe the composition of the income account of a production unit?
- Define the term ‘factor income’.
- Explain the meaning of economic territory?
- Describe the evolution of national income accounting in India?
- Discuss the national accounting procedure in pre-independence India?
Recommended Books for National Income Accounting
To know about National Income Accounting following the information in the books given here. For many more details and Recommended books follow our article to know about National Income Accounting.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of National Income Accounting Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.