Download here the NSOU Hall Ticket 2021. As per the latest updates the university has recently announced the exam timetable for the students. To attend the examination students need to download the Hall tickets from the official website. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of the NSO University Hall Ticket. Students can also download their Admit cards from our website. As we are providing the details such as How to download the hall ticket, Details in the Admit Card, Important documents to be carried, Download the hall ticket PDF, and Contact details of the university. Continue reading this article, till the end to get the latest updates on the NSO University Hall Ticket.
Other Links :
- Netaji Subhas Open University Admissions
- NSOU Result
- NSOU Question Papers
- NSOU Courses and Syllabus
- NSOU Time Table
Table of Contents
NSOU Hall Ticket
Well here in this article, we are providing the details of the hall ticket of the students for their semester examinations. Students can also download the Admit Card of their examination here from this website. Here is the following overview of the NSO University Hall Ticket which is given below in this article in the tabular form.
|Name of the Organization||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, BA, MA|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Phone Number||033 4066 3220|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Netaji Subhas Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University is the leading State Open University in India. The year 1997 was the birth century year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. They executed the opening set-up necessary for the functioning of the Open University and from July 1998, 31 Study Centres started functioning under NSO University with a Bachelor Degree Program BDP in Arts and Commerce. Since January 1999 semester further 5 study centers were opened with Arts and Commerce Courses under the BDP.
The University started Bachelor’s Degree Program in Science subjects in January 2000 session. The PG Degree Program in Science subject Mathematics and Arts Subjects History and Social Work were started in January 2002 and January 2004 session respectively. And many more latest courses are offered to the students at the NSO University.
NSOU Hall Ticket 2021
Download here the NSO University Hall Ticket 2021. The University has recently released the Admit cards for UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, BA, MA Courses sem exams from its official site. Students can also download the hall ticket from our ‘Exams Time’ website. Here are the links to be followed by the students which are given below.
- Download here the Admit Card of the semester examinations – click here
How to use the Login Portal
Here are the instructions to be followed by the students to download the examination form where the steps are given below as follows.
- Sign-Up with the System.
- Log in to the System.
- Filling-Up of Exam Form.
- Make Online Payment
- Logout from the System.
Instructions in Detail:
Step 1: Sign-Up For the New Student who will be allotted User Id and Password for Logging into the System.
- Enter All Necessary Inputs mentioned in the Form. (Mandatory Inputs are Marked with Red Asterisks “*”)
- User Id is the Your Enrolment No.
- Password is also Sent to Your Mobile along with the User Id.
- If you have Email-id then a User Id and Password will also be provided there.
Step 2: Login: For the Student who has already signed up and received the User Id and Password to log into the System.
- Enter Your User Id (Enrolment No.)
- Enter the Password. (Provided by NSOU through SMS in Your Mobile)
Step 3: Filling-Up Exam-Form:
- Click the check box for Subject/ Papers the students wants to attend.
- Click “Select All” if the student wants to attend in All Subject/Papers.
- Check Carefully, If the student has Chosen the Proper Subject / Paper.
- If the student Checking is Over, Click on “Submit”.
Step 4: Make Payment:
- Student can make online payment through Debit/Credit Card
Step 5: Exam Form View:
- After the Payment is Made Online, you can See this Option and Print the Receipt.
How to download the NSOU Hall Ticket?
Follow the steps to download the Admit Cards of the sem examinations of the students where the steps are given below as follows.
- Go and visit the official website of the NSO University
- Click on the Admit Cards
- Enter the login details of the students
- Click on the log in
- Download the Admit Card
Note:- Students must and should follow the steps that are given above in this article to how to log in to the portal.
Details in the NSO University Hall Ticket
The details on the NSO University Admit Card are given below as follows.
- Name of the Student
- Reg. Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- Name of the Course
- Name of the exam
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time and Date
- Reporting time to the exam hall
Important Documents to be carried to the examination hall
Students have to carry any one of the below-mentioned documents along with their Admit Card while entering into the Examination hall which is mandatory.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Recent Passport size photo
The following are the contact details of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences which are given below as follows.
Netaji Subhas Open University
DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 064.
Phone Number:- 033 4066 3220
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the NSO University?
- How to download the NSO University Hall Ticket?
Ans:- Follow the links given above and follow the steps
As we provided all the details of the NSOU Hall Ticket details students have got all the complete details. For more latest updates on the university students can visit the official website of the NSO University. Still, the student is having queries regarding university or anything can contact the details given above. To get the latest notifications students can visit our website regularly.