Download Object Oriented Analysis and Design Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences. Engineering students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Object-Oriented Modeling and UML, Object-Oriented Design books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Data Communication and Networks
- Advanced DBMS
- Advanced Internet Technologies
Table of Contents
Object Oriented Analysis and Design Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Object-Oriented Analysis and Design|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, MCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
OOAD with UML Study Books
Chapters & Topics
The topics of this subject are given below. To know more about the subject go through the article and refer to all the books prescribed to this subject.
Object-Oriented Modeling and UML
- Using UML
- Object-Oriented Analysis
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Modeling
- Advance Object Design
- Object Design
- System Design
- Functional Modeling
- Dynamic Modeling
- Object Modeling
- Case Study: Inventory Control System
- Object Mapping with Database
- Implementation Strategies
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Computer Applications (MCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Object Oriented Analysis and Design study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Object Oriented Analysis and Design subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT VI Semester
- CSE VI Semester
- MCA III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Object Oriented Analysis and Design study materials :
- Describe various structural and behavioral diagrams?
- Explain the characteristics of various static and dynamic diagrams?
- Explain the significance of different components of UML diagrams?
- Explain and understand the importance of a functional model?
- Explain the importance of iterating or refining the analysis model.
- Explain how operations can be added in various analysis techniques.
- Explain dynamic modeling.
- Explain the purpose of object modeling?
- Explain the basics of object-oriented Modeling?
- Explain the concepts of links and Associations?
- Explain the concept of Generalization and Inheritance?
- Describe the benefits of Object Oriented Modeling?
- Explain the use of some OOAD tools.
- Explain the steps of object design?
Recommended Books for Object Oriented Analysis and Design
To know about Object Oriented Analysis and Design following the information in the books given here. For many more details and Recommended books follow our article to know about Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Head First Object-Oriented Analysis and Design: A Brain-Friendly Guide to OOA&D by Brett D. McLaughlin, David West, et al.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, 3e by Booch
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design for Anna University R17 CBCS (VI- IT -CS8592)
- Object – Oriented Modeling and Design With UML, 2e by RUMBAUGH / BLAHA
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design by N.Kanjana Devi
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Object Oriented Analysis and Design Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.