Download Organisational Dynamics Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Post Graduation Course students of MBA and PGDHRM can download these books to prepare for their Exams. Topics of Organisational Dynamics, Power Dynamics, Role Dynamics, Group Dynamics, etc are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes on this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information on Study Materials.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Organisational Dynamics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Organisational Dynamics|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Organisational Dynamics Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics in Organisational Dynamics
The topics of this subject are given below. To know more about the subject go through the article and refer to all the books prescribed to this subject.
- Understanding Groups
- Phases of Group Development
- Group Cohesion and Alienation
- Conformity and Obedience
- The Concept and Systems of Roles
- Role Analysis
- Organizational Stress and Burnout
- Coping with Stress and Burnout
- Bases of Power
- The Process of Empowerment
- Decentralization and Delegation
- Transformational Leadership
- Organisational Culture
- Social Responsibilities of Organisations
- Organizational Ethics and Values
- Process of Learning Organisations
- Cross-Cultural Dynamics
- Management of Diversity
- Strategic Alliances and Coalition Formation
Organisational Dynamics Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Organisational Dynamics||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
|Role Dynamics||Click Here|
|Organisational Dynamics||Click Here|
|Inter Organisational Dynamics||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Guru Jambeshwar University
- Ryerson University
- Michigan State University
- University of Canberra
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Organisational Dynamics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA I Semester
- BBA II Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
We have listed some of the important questions of Organisational Dynamics subject :
- Why do you call group dynamics? State your reasons.
- Explain the stages of group development with examples?
- What are the consequences of group cohesion? Explain with an example.
- Explain the experiment and the important outcomes of Milgram’s study on the dynamics of obedience and authority.
- Define and differentiate between Role space and role set with examples.
- Describe the salient features of the Role Analysis Technique with an example.
- What is Comprehensive Role Analysis (CRA) discuss the steps involved in CRA in detail.
- Define Stress. Discuss what are the stages of the development of stress.
- Define and differentiate between functional and dysfunctional coping strategies for Role stressors. Explain each one of them with an example.
- Define and describe the concept of power.
- What do you understand by the term Empowerment?
- What do you understand by decentralization? How decentralization is related to democracy? Explain with examples.
- What are the precautions one must take as a transformational leader?
- What are the salient cultural features of your organization?
Recommended Books for Organisational Dynamics
To know about Organisational Dynamics following the information in the books given here. For many more details and Recommended books follow our article to know about Organisational Dynamics.
- Dynamics of Organisational Transformation and Executing Change: Understanding Business Processes and Architecting Change – from a Transdisciplinary Practitioners Perspective
by Dr. K Jayakumar
- MS-26 Organizational Dynamics by Vinay Tiwari
- Strategic Management and Organisational Dynamics: The challenge of complexity to ways of thinking about organizations by Ralph.D. Stacey
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Organisational Dynamics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.