Download Problem Solving and Programming Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Science (SOCIS). These study books will be more useful to CSE & IT Students. The basic topics in this subject are Introduction to C, Arrays, and Functions, Control Statements, Structures, and Pointers, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time.
Table of Contents
Problem Solving and Programming Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Problem Solving and Programming|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Science (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||BCA, B.Tech in CSE, IT, MCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Programming Study Notes
|Linear Programming – Graphical Method|
|C+ + Programming Lab|
|Stages of Problem Solving|
|Concept in Programming Language|
The topics of this subject are given below.
Chapters & Topics
The topics of this subject are given below. To know more about the subject go through the article and refer to all the books prescribed to this subject.
An Introduction to C
- Expressions and Operators
- Variables and Constants
- Basics of C
- Problem Solving
Control Statements, Arrays and Functions
- Decision and Loop Control Statements
Structures, Pointers and File Handling
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can also download Problem Solving and Programming study materials :
- Alagappa University
- Satyabhama Institute of Science and Technology
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
Subject in the Semesters
Problem Solving and Programming subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech CSE 1st Semester
- B.Tech IT 1st Semester
- BCA II Semester
- MCA I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Problem Solving and Programming study materials :
- Given a=3, b=4, c=2, what is the result of the following logical expressions: (a < –b) && (a==c).
- What is the use of comma operator?
- Define identifiers, data types and keywords in C?
- Describe memory requirements for different types of variables?
- Define constants, symbolic constants and their use in programs.
- How many bytes are assigned to store for the following?
- a) Unsigned character b) Unsigned integer c) Double
- How to define and declare functions in ‘C’ Language?
- Explain the concept of ‘Call by Value’ and its drawbacks.
- How data is transferred through parameter passing, to functions and the Return statement;
- What are the different types of functions and their purpose?
- Define, declare and initialize a string?
- Define the concept of file pointer and file storage in C?
- Define, declare preprocessor directives?
Recommended Books for Problem Solving and Programming
To know about Problem Solving and Programming following the information in the books given here. For many more details and Recommended books follow our article to know about Problem Solving and Programming.
- Programming for Problem Solving | GTU by E Balagurusamy
- Programming & Problem Solving for SPPU 19 Course (FE – I/II – Common – 110005) by A. A. Puntambekar and Dr. Poonam D. Lambhate
- Problem Solving and Programming Concepts, 9e by Sprankle
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Problem Solving and Programming Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.