Download Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MA, M.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic, and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis|
|Useful for||MA, M.Com|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
A list of the topics given here is taken from the textbooks of Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis. Follow the article for more details.
Research and Data Collection
- Introduction to Business Research
- Research Plan
- Collection of Data
- Measurement and Scaling Techniques
Processing and Preservation of Data
- Processing of Data
- Diagrammatic and Graphic Presentation
- Statistical Derivatives and Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Variation and Skewness
Relational and Trend Analysis
- Correlation and Simple Regression
- Time Series Analysis
- Index Numbers
Probability and Hypothesis Testing
- Probability and Probability Rules
- Probability Distributions
- Tests of Hypothesis–I
- Tests of Hypothesis – II
- Chi-Square Test
Interpretation and Reporting
- Interpretation of Statistical Data
- Report Writing
Research Methodology Study Books
|Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||Click Here|
Statistical Analysis Study Notes
|Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Books
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of the Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Research and Data Collection||Download|
|Processing and Preservation of Data||Click Here|
|Relational and Trend Analysis||Download|
|Probability and Hypothesis Testing||Click Here|
|Interpretation and Reporting||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Commerce & MA. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Subject in the Semesters
Research Methodology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA I Semester
- M.Com II Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis subject :
- What do you mean by research?
- What is meant by hypothesis? Explain the criteria for a workable hypothesis.
- What are the different stages in a hypothesis? How do you verify/test a hypothesis?
- Distinguish between the following :
a) Primary and Secondary Data
b) Internal and External Data
c) A Schedule and Questionnaire
- What is the difference between random sampling and non-random sampling?
- What are the different levels of measurement? Explain any two of them.
- Explain the meaning of coding? How would you code your research data?
- What do you mean by Science?
- What is a research problem? Explain the sources of research problems.
- Explain the significance of visual presentation of statistical data in research work.
- What are structure diagrams?
- Explain the concept of central tendency with the help of an example. What purpose does it serve?
- What do you understand by Variation? Discuss the significance of measuring variability for data analysis.
- What do you mean by Spurious Correlation?
- Define the term Correlation? Distinguish between different kinds of correlation with the help of scatter diagrams.
- What is time series? Why do we analyze a time series?
- What do you mean by an index number? Explain the uses of index numbers for analyzing the data.
- Why do we study the probability? Explain its importance and relevance.
- Explain the types of probability under statistical independence.
- Explain the concept of random variable and probability distribution.
- Distinguish between Estimation and testing of hypothesis.
- Explain the procedure for testing a statistical hypothesis.
- Describe a situation where you can apply t-distribution.
- What is meant by the interpretation of statistical data? What precautions should be taken while interpreting the data?
- Discuss the methods of generalization.
- What is meant by statistical fallacy? What dangers and fallacies are associated with the use of statistics?
- Define research report and explain its purpose.
Recommended Books for Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
The books that are referred to and recommended by toppers are given below. For more information refer to other authors’ books also.
- MCO-3 Research Methodology And Statistical Analysis by GPH Panel Of Experts
- Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis for M.Com
- MCO3 Research Methodology And Statistical Analysis: GPH publications guide in Hindi medium) by Expert Panel of GPH Publications
- Lab Manual for Psychological Research and Statistical Analysis by Dawn M. McBride and J. Cooper Cutting
- MCO-3 (Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis) by Expert Panel of Neeraj Publications
- Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis, MBA I-Sem, JNTU-(Hyderabad), As Per the Latest (R19) Regulation, Low Price Latest 2020-21 Edition by SIA Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd
- Research Methodology: Methods And Techniques (Multi Colour Edition) by C.R. Kothari and Gaurav Garg
- IGNOU MCO 3 IGNOU Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis IGNOU MCOM 2ND YEAR IGNOU Master of Commerce IGNOU STUDY NOTES FOR EXAM PREPARATION WITH LATEST PREVIOUS YEARS SOLVED PAPERS (LATEST EDITION), MCO03, MCO3, MCO-3, MCO-03 by CHAKRADHAR PUBLICATION
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.