Download Research Methods in Economics Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that is free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Research Design and Measurement, Quantitative Methods, Data Base of Indian Economy, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Public Economics
- International Trade and Finance
- Econometric Methods
- Financial Institutions and Markets
Table of Contents
Research Methods in Economics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Research Methods in Economics|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Research Methods in Economics Study Books
Chapters & Topics
A list of the topics given here is taken from the textbooks of Mechatronics. Follow the article for more details.
Research Methodology: Issues and Perspectives
- Research Methodology: Conceptual Foundation
- Approaches to Scientific Knowledge: Positivism and Post Positivism
- Models of Scientific Explanation
- Debates on Models of Explanation in Economics
- Foundations of Qualitative Research: Interpretativism and Critical Theory
Research Design and Measurement
- Research Design and Mixed Methods Research
- Data Collection and Sampling Design
- Measurement and Scaling Techniques
- Two-Variable Regression Models
- Multivariable Regression Models
- Measures of Inequality
- Construction of Composite Index in Social Sciences
- Multivariable Analysis: Factor Analysis
- Canonical Correlation Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Correspondence Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Participatory Method
- Content Analysis
- Action Research
DataBase of Indian Economy
- Macro-Variable Data: National Income, Saving, and Investment
- Agricultural and Industrial Data
- Trade and Finance
- Social Sector
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Research Methods in Economics study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Research Methods in Economics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Economics II Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Research Methods in Economics :
|Research Methodology: Issues and Perspectives||Download|
|Research Design and Measurement||Click Here|
|Quantitative Methods-II||Click Here|
|DataBase of Indian Economy||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Research Methods in Economics :
- Explain the research methodology and its constituents?
- State the various philosophical perspectives that guide research in social sciences?
- Describe the various steps involved in the research process?
- Discuss the various types of research designs appropriate for different types of research.
- State the various types of research?
- Explain the concept and meaning of research design?
- The distinction between research design and research methods?
- Explain the characteristics of quantitative research and qualitative research?
- Discuss the purposes of mixed methods research?
- Distinguish between the population regression model and the sample regression model?
- Explain the concept of goodness of fit?
- State the assumptions of the classical regression model?
- State the role of the classical normal regression model?
- Explain the various uses of the factor analysis model?
Recommended Books for Research Methods in Economics
The books that are referred to and recommended by toppers are given below. For more information refer to other authors’ books also.
- Gullybaba IGNOU MBA (Latest Edition) MS10 Organisational Design Development & Change in English Medium, IGNOU Help Books with Solved Sample Question Papers and Important Exam Notes [Paperback] Pooja Sharma; Rajender Kumar Yadav and Gullybaba.com Panel by Pooja Sharma, Rajender Kumar Yadav, et
- MEC-109 Research Methods in Economics by GPH Panel of Experts
- Research Methods in Economics and Other Social Sciences 2nd Edition by Anaman Kwabena Asomanin
- Research Methods in Economics and Business by Robert Ferber and P.J. Verdoorn
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Research Methods in Economics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.