Download the RGUHS Time Table 2021. The University has announced the examination exam Time Table for the students who are presently pursuing at the university. Here in this article, we are providing the details of the RGUHS University Time Table. Students can check and download the exam schedule at the official website or from our website. As we are sharing details such as how to download the exam Time Table, Details in the exam Time Table, the Previous year’s examination schedule, and Contact details of the university. Read this article till the end to get the latest updates on the RGUHS University Time Table.
Other Links :
- RGUHS Question Papers
- RGUHS Hall Ticket
- RGUHS Result
- RGUHS Courses and Syllabus
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Admissions
Table of Contents
RGUHS Time Table 2021
Students who are searching and waiting to download the semester examination exam Time Table can download it here from this article. By keeping students in mind we are providing all the complete details of the exam schedule. Here are the following details of the RGUHS University Time Table which are given below in the tabular form for the students.
|Name of the Organization||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health Sciences, UG, MBBS|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Contact Number||080-2696 1933 / 35|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is offering many medical courses for the students. This university is the top university among all the universities in India. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences was started on 1st June 1986 at Bangalore in Karnataka State. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences has been praised by the Indian Institute of Medical Sciences as well as the world-famous educational institute for its curriculum for having courses.
Based on the ever-changing scenario and the need for a society that has been restructuring its programs and launching new ones so that quality healthcare reaches the nooks and corners of the country. Karnataka is famous as the largest health sciences university in the country with over 700 medical, dental, Ayurvedic, homeopathic, naturopathy, and yoga courses, Unani, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and other semi-medical colleges spread across the state. The RGUHS University is having a good library and laboratory for practice for the students.
RGUHS Time Table 2020-2019
Download here the RGUHS University Time Table 2021. Students who are going to attend Exams are eagerly waiting for the exam dates and exam timings. Here we have provided the exam Time Table for all courses that are offered by the university. Click on the below links to download the semester examination schedule which is given below as follows.
- Exam Time Table for B.Sc Nursing and PB Nursing Supplementary Theory Exam during April / May – 2021
- Rescheduled AYUSH UG and PG Exams of April/May-2021
- Fee Notification and exam Time Table for Phase-I MBBS RS4 Exam during April-2021
- Revised PG Medical (Degree/ Diploma) Notification And Time Table of Exam Rescheduled from 11th June 2021
- Exam Time Table for MDS RS5 – Part 2 Exam May 2021
- Revised Notification – Time Table of UG / PG Allied Health Sciences 2019 Batch – December 2020 Exam
- Revised List of Observers for Pharmacy Exam – December 2020
- Revised Fee Notification and exam Time Table for the conduct of 2nd Year MBBS (RS3 Batch) March-April 2021
- Revised Fee Notification and exam Time Table for the conduct of 1st Year MBBS (RS4 CBME Batch) – February 2021
- Revised Fee Notification and exam Time Table for the conduct of 3rd Year Part I / Part II MBBS (RS3 Batch)- March- April 2021
- Withdrawal of Viva-Voce Marks added to Theory Marks in Final Exam of Ayurveda-UG Course
Download the previous years of the RGUHS University Exam Time Table 2018-2017
Students who are waiting to download the examination exam Time Table can download it here on this website. Here are the following details of the previous years of the RGUHS University Time Table which are given below as follows.
- Rescheduled Fee Notification and Exam Time Table of M.D Homeopathy Exam during October / November – 2020
- Exam Time Table for Conduct of Final Year BAMS/BHMS/BUMS and BNYS Theory Exam during October/November-2020
- Exam Time Table for Conduct of Post Doctorate Fellowship and Certificate Courses Theory and Practical Exam of September-2020
- Revised Notification – 3 – Time Table To Conduct B.Sc Nursing and PB.B.Sc(Nursing) Theory Supplementary Exam During September 2020
- Revised Fee and Time Table Notification – 3 – To Conduct M.Sc Nursing Supplementary Exam During September 2020
- Revised Notification 2, Time Table for Supplementary Exam – BPT – during August / September 2020
- Revised Fee Notification – 2 for BPT Supplementary Exam during August
- Revised Fee Notification-2 And Time Table For Conduct Of MBBS Theory Exam During August-2020
- Revised Fee Notification-2 UG AHS Supplementary Exams During August 2020
- Revised Time Table UG AHS Supplementary Exams During August / Sept 2020
- Revised Fee Notification-2 PG AHS Supplementary Exams During August 2020
- Revised Exam Time Table PG AHS Supplementary Exams During August-Sept 2020
How to download the RGUHS Time Table?
here are steps to be followed by the students to download the examination Time Table of the semester which are given below as follows.
- Go and visit the official website of the RGUHS University
- Click on the Exam section
- Click on the links that are related to your course
- Download the Time Table PDF
Details in the RGUHS Time Table
The details mentioned in the RGUHS University Exam Date Sheet are given below as follows:
- Name of the university
- Department name
- Exam name
- Exam date
- Exam Time
- Department name
- Course name
- Paper number
- Controller of examination signature
Here are the contact details of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences which are given below for the students to contact if having any doubts.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar
Bengaluru – 560 041
Reception:- 080-2696 1933 / 35
Fax Number:- 080-2696 1927
E-mail Id:- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the RGUHS University?
- How to download the RGUHS University Time Table?
Ans:- Follow the steps that are mentioned above
Finally, hope that students have got all the complete details of the RGUHS Time Table. Students can visit the official website to download or check the Time Table or exam notifications. To get the latest updates students can click on the “Notify Me” or “Notify Me through Email” to get the notification.