Apply here for the University of Horticultural Sciences Bagalkot Admissions 2022. Students who are eagerly looking forward to carrying forward their studies to higher studies University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot is inviting the students to apply for the Admissions. Today here in this article, we are discussing the details of the UHS Bagalkot Admissions. We are also all the complete details such as Courses offered by the university, Duration of the courses, Eligibility Criteria of the courses, Admissions notifications, how to apply for the admissions, Administrations, and Contact details of the university. Students should refer to this article, till the end to get the latest notifications on the UHS Bagalkot Admissions.
Other Links :
- UHS Bagalkot Question Papers
- UHS Bagalkot Time Table
- UHS Bagalkot Result
- UHS Bagalkot Hall Ticket
- UHS Bagalkot Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
UHS Bagalkot Admissions 2022
Hey, students who are thinking to apply for admissions to the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot can apply here on this website as we are providing the admissions for all courses for the students. The following are the details of the University of Horticultural Sciences, UHS Bagalkot Admissions are given below in the tabular form for the students.
|Name of the Organization||University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PG Diploma, Ph.D., and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Contact Number||1800 425 7910, 08354-230276 / 279|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
University of Horticultural Sciences Bagalkot
University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot is to increase the growth of the horticulture sector by providing leadership in teaching, research, and extension services in horticulture and related sciences through continuous change and the process of emerging paradigms, concepts, and technology developments. Our main aim is an end-to-end approach, resolving intersectoral issues for addressing problem areas and promoting multi-dimensional reforms in research, teaching, extension for production, processing, marketing, and institution of time-bound accomplishments with a sense of urgency.
The University of Horticulture Science is located at Bagalkot Karnataka State. Many Students show a lot of interest to join this university. As this university provides the education good as per the State Government of their state. There are many laboratories regarding agriculture, horticulture, and many more. The University provides Live projects for the students by keeping the future of students in mind. There is a library system providing all books regarding science.
Courses Offered by the UHS Bagalkot
Here are the following courses that are offered by the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot which are given below as follows.
- PG Diploma
- Certificate Courses
Duration of the Courses
The following are the duration of the courses that are offered by the university from the student’s point of view are given below in the tabular form.
Eligibility Criteria of the Courses
Students should know the eligibility criteria of the courses that are offered by the UHS Bagalkot which are given below as follows.
- UG:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- PG:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- PG Diploma:- Students should have to pass 10+Diploma from a recognized Board.
- Ph.D.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4+2 or 10+2+3+2 from a recognized Board and University.
UHS Bagalkot Admission details 2021
The following are the links to be followed by the students to apply for the UHS Bagalkot Admissions which are given below as follows.
Admissions UG program:-
- Notification for Unfilled NRI seats for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture through Walk-In Counselling 2020-21
- Notification of Provisional Selection Third List of students for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture under NRI quota for the academic year 2020-21
- Second list of provisionally selected candidates for B.Sc.(Hons) The horticulture degree program for the academic year 2020-21 under NRIs / Children of NRI candidate / NRI sponsored candidate
- Provisionally selected candidates(revised) for B.Sc. (Hons.) The horticulture degree program for the academic year 2020-21 under NRIs / Children of NRI Candidate / NRI Sponsored candidate
- Notice: All candidates who have been provisionally selected for B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture degree program under NRI quota is hereby informed to wait until a revised list is issued
- 1st List of Provisionally selected candidates for B.Sc. (Hons.) The horticulture degree program for the academic year 2020-21 under NRIs / Children of NRI Candidate / NRI Sponsored candidate
- Notification – Provisional admission of students for B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture and B.Tech.(Food Technology) degree programs through Open Counselling for KCET -2020 leftover seats during the academic year 2020-21
- Revised Merit list to conduct KCET 2020 and ICAR 2020 left out seats open counseling on 5th February 2021 (Click here), 6th February 2021(Click here), and 7th February 2021(Click here)
- Revised Corrigendum Notification for UG open counseling of KCET and ICAR
- Consolidated Vacant seat matrix of KCET 2020-21 of all Farm Universities of Karnataka to conduct open counseling on 01.02.2021 and 02.02.2021
- Seat-Matrix (Click here)
- Notification and Application of open counseling for UG left out seats of CET and ICAR 2020-21
- INTAKE CAPACITY FOR UG DEGREE programs 2020-21
- Extension of date for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture under NRI Quota
- Application Notification for Non-Resident Indian (NRI) quota admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture for the academic year 2020-21
- Notification for uploading of documents by the candidates claiming under Agri. quota (date extended up to 29-09-2020 5.00 pm)
- UG Lateral entry 2020 (For more information Click here)
- NOTIFICATION FOR UG LATERAL ENTRY 2020
- INFORMATION BULLETIN UG LATERAL ENTRY 2020
Extension notification for uploading the documents for agriculturist quota till 29.08.2020
- Extension of the last date for online uploading of documents under Agriculturist quota during the academic year 2020-21
- Candidate Click to upload relevant Agriculturist Quota documents
- Format for Certificate 4 and 5 (Salary Certificate and Affidavit) for Agriculturist Quota candidates
- ಕೃಷಿಕರ ಕೋಟಾದಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ನಾತಕ ಪದವಿ ಪ್ರವೇಶಾತಿ ಸಂಬಂಧ ದಾಖಲಾತಿಗಳ ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ – 2020-21
- Notification for Agriculturist quota candidates for online document verification for the Academic year 2020-21 (English)
- Under Graduate notification for the academic year 2020-21
Admissions PG Courses:-
- PG admission 2020-21 (For more information Click here)
- NOTIFICATION FOR PG ADMISSION 2020-21
- INFORMATION BULLETIN PGCET 2020-21
- REVISED CALENDAR OF EVENTS (PGCET-2020-21) Dated: 19-11-2020
- INTAKE CAPACITY FOR PG and Ph.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES 2020-21
- Extension of date for uploading OGPA Card for Admission to the Doctoral Degree Programme only dated 09-11-2020
- GUIDELINES, SCHEDULE, AND VENUE FOR PG CET DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- A corrected copy of guidelines of PG and Ph.D. document verification dates to be held at UHS, Bagalkot.
- Notification of “Walk-in counseling” for filling up of the leftover seats of Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programmes of UHS, Bagalkot under PG-CET Quota
Fee details of the UHS Bagalkot Admissions
Here are the following details of the University of Horticulture Science, Bagalkot Fee details which are given below as follows.
Fee Structure for UG:-
Fee Structure for PG:-
Fee structure for Diploma:-
How to apply for the University of Horticultural Sciences Bagalkot Admissions?
Here are the following are the steps to be followed by the students to apply for the UHS Bagalkot Admissions which are given below as follows.
- Go and visit the official website of the UHS Bagalkot
- Go to the Educations
- Click on the Admissions
- Click on the course link that you are applying for
- Enter the details of the students
- Click on the submit or register
Here are the following are the contact details of the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot for the students are given below as follows.
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Bagalkot – 587104
Personal Section : 08354-230276 / 279
Academic Section: 08354-230278 / 280
Recruitment Section: 08354-230286
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Library System
- Careless staff
Ratings – 4.0/5
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the UHS Bagalkot?
- How many courses are offered by the university?
Ans:- UG, PG, PG Diploma, Ph.D., and Certificate Courses
- What is the fee structure of the UG Course?
Ans:- The details of the fee structure are given above in this article
- How to apply for the UHS Bagalkot Admissions?
Ans:- Follow the steps as given above
Still, the students who are having doubts regarding the University of Horticultural Sciences Bagalkot Admissions can contact the above-given details which are mentioned clearly for the students. Or otherwise, students can contact us by leaving a comment in the comment section which is given below in this article. Students can visit the official website of the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot for the latest updates. To get the latest notifications students can also visit our website regularly.